Virtual Guides Office
Summer" width="480" height="250"/>
Looking for adventures for the upcoming summer season? Join us on our mountaineering tours, alpine explorations, rock climbing trips and various courses. You’re guaranteed to have an unforgettable experience, whether climbing sheer rock faces or summiting the highest peaks of the Alps and other mountain ranges.
Why hire a mountain guide?• You’re looking for a partner for a route or a summit that you don’t know very well.
• You have some experience, but you’re looking to climb more challenging routes and summits.
• You’ve only done summer tours, but you’re also interested in winter climbing and ski touring.
• You know your home mountains pretty well, but you’re also interested in other mountain ranges. Slovenian mountain guides can accompany you on whichever Slovenian peak you may want to climb, along with countless other mountains all over the world.
• You don’t want to climb mountains in large groups, but you don’t feel experienced enough to do it on your own or with a friend.
• You’d like to share the beauty of Slovenian mountains with your business partners, while ensuring their maximum safety.
• You’re worried about accidents in the mountains. Almost all mountain guides are also mountain rescuers and they’ll make sure that help is with you as soon as possible.
Why choose us?
Safety in the mountains is always the highest priority. People are looking for adventures, but the mountains, as everything else in life, have their inherent risks. Mountain guides are trained to minimise these risks. All our training programmes have a strong focus on safety and we all have many years of experience allowing us to take the right decisions in tough situations.
Professionalism and expertise
Mountain guides are trained professionals who can plan, prepare and carry out trips to the mountains. Accompanying you on your tours is just part of what we offer, as we can maximise your experiences in many other ways. We can offer advice regarding your objectives and provide interesting information about the mountains you’re visiting (geology, plants and animals, history etc.), which will significantly enrich your experience. Mountain guides are not just guides; we’re also advisors and animators. We can help you push your technical and physical level, and it’s not uncommon to see close partnerships being formed between guides and their guests, often developing into strong, long-lasting friendships.